2016 – 2017
Events coming soon…
December 5th & 6th
Join us at our Vegfest Stall, Glasgow SECC
- £2000 raised from our annual Raffle!!!!
- £500 from a share of The Evening Times Community Cash Give Away – we came 3rd place from almost 80 nominations!!
- Pedal for Scotland – £325 raised!!! Thanks to Suzanne and Richie!
- Great Scottish Run – £235 raised!!! Thanks to Elizabeth McQueen!
- West Highland Way – 1k raised!!! Thanks to The Pet Stop and friends!
- Summer Stalls – Together Bark in the Park and Canine Capers raised £200!! Thanks to volunteers Lorna and Cheryl for helping out!
We won a Nationwide Competition (votes from customers) and won £600!!!
BAG PACKING – Spring 2015 – Can YOU help??
- Wholefoods, Giffnock
Saturday 21st March
- Morrisons, Giffnock
Saturday 25 April
We have launched our on-line Swap Shop on Facebook! Donate good quality, unused items to our Swap Shop and one of our followers will SWAP it for a donation to our charity! Two weeks in and £200 raised!! Please support Swap Shop!!
Thanks to Waitrose for allowing us to take part in their Community Matters scheme!
Their customers were VERY generous with their tokens and raised a total of £403 for the charity!!
Check out our recent promotional video to learn more about how we are 'Helping individuals through loneliness and animals through homelessness'. A huge thank you to the Brightbeam team for creating the video for us!
I would just like to say how much you help me to feed my hounds. If it wasn’t for your very kind help, I would not be able to keep them all! You’re an angel and my hero!! Your help has saved my life – the hounds give me a reason to get up and go out. I’ve met so many people to talk to while walking them all. Once again thank you.
Without Give a Dog a Bone, I would not have been able to find the amazing new family for my little biscon felix, who we had to rehome due to family illness. This charity are also looking into supporting my parents financially with their senior dog and trying to arrange a volunteer dog walker for them!! You are truly an amazing and selfless charity.