We love to spread the word about our amazing work! Awareness building is key to our future success.
Can you help within your local community?
- Are you a confident public speaker?
- Great with people and keen to make a difference?
- Could you support us by helping spread the word about our work?
- Could you represent our charity at local schools, community events, rotary group talks and more?
How much time can you donate?
If you can spare a few hours on an ad hoc basis then you can help to make a real difference!
Where can you help?
Within your local community, representing our charity at schools, community events and rotary group talks.
Holding a full driving licence and having access to a car would be preferable for this role.
What will you do?
- Confidently and accurately promote the aims and objectives of the charity at public events.
- Speak with the general public and answer any questions about our work.
- Attend any additional training necessary for the volunteer role.
- Full training will be provided.
- Your confidence and sense of purpose will likely increase.
- you will meet new people and build new relationships.
- You will be giving something back within your local community.
It’s a win/win!
You will have a named contact from the charity to support you throughout your volunteer journey.
Expenses will be reimbursed.
If you need any more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.