Fundraising is an essential part of our charity, but more so than ever at present. Can you help to support us?
- Are you ready to set up your own challenge?
- Can you think ‘outside the box’?
- Can you keep the kids/pets involved?
Can you do this whilst keeping safe and observing social distancing in the current situation?
What can you do?
You can do whatever you choose to suit your skill set and the free time you have available!
It’s so easy…
Click here to set up your own fundraiser on Just Giving with Give A dog A Bone… and an animal a home as your chosen charity and get sharing with your family and friends (and start training!).
You can do whatever you choose…
- maybe challenge the kids to a sponsored silence (hmmm…).
- a ‘virtual dog walk’.
- dinner party challenge with friends, meet by zoom and donate the cost of a restaurant meal – after all staying in is the new going out!
- Cocktail making class with friends by zoom.
- ‘Bake off’ challenge via Zoom.
Like keeping fit and challenging yourself?
- Check out virtual events 10k/half marathons or full marathons. Set up your own Just Giving page here, following the steps above.
Creative or arty?
- Why not sell items you’ve made and donate any profit?
The list is endless… we’d love to see and hear of your ideas!
**Remember to check with your employer to see if they offer matched funding – it’s a brilliant and easy way to double your charity fundraising.**
- It could help to fill some time and give you sense of purpose.
- You will maintaining contact with family and friends in a fun and rewarding way.
- You will raise much needed funds for the charity.
- You will get fit and a sense of accomplishment.
It’s a win/win!
You will have a named contact from the charity to help with anything additional you might need whilst fundraising.
If you need any more information, please contact us at email@example.com.