We are looking for support to help with basic maintenance within our Community Spaces.
- Can you fix things or complete minor repairs?
- Are you a confident handy person with basic joinery or decorating skills?
- Are you great with people and keen to make a difference?
How much time can you donate?
If you can spare a few hours on an ad hoc basis then you can help to make a real difference!
Where can you help?
Within your local community space in Troon, Alloa or Shawlands, completing minor repairs as needed.
What will you do?
- Be capable and friendly – able to undertake minor repairs – touching up paintwork, putting up shelves, fixing kitchen cupboards and much more!
- Confidently and accurately promote the aims and objectives of the charity at all times.
- Be confident speaking with general public and answering any questions about our work.
- Your confidence and sense of purpose will likely increase.
- You will meet new people and build new relationships.
- You will be giving something back within your local community.
- Unlimited tea and coffee while you work!
It’s a win/win!
You will have a named contact from the charity to support you throughout your volunteer journey.
If you need any more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Current Vacancies
We currently have no vacancies for this role. Please keep us in mind and check again to see if we have any openings in the future.