The Kiltwalk events are back for 2022, with live and virtual offerings throughout the year:
- Glasgow Kiltwalk – Sunday 24th April
- Aberdeen Kiltwalk – Sunday 29th May
- Dundee Kiltwalk – Sunday 21st August
- Edinburgh Kiltwalk – Sunday 18th September
- Virtual Kiltwalk – Friday 7th – Sunday 9th October
Come and join team “Give a Dog a Bone…and an animal a home” for the Kiltwalk event that suits you best.
If you would like to take part in a live event, then don your tartan and charity t-shirt and bring your dog along to take part in one of the Kiltwalk’s three routes:
- The Wee Wander – 3-6 miles
- The Big Stroll – 11-15 miles
- The Mighty Stride – 22-26 miles
Route details and accurate distance can be found here once confirmed by the Kiltwalk.
If you would like to take part in the virtual event in October YOU get to choose your own challenge – so feel free to get creative!
Thanks to the Hunter Foundation, all funds raised this year will be topped up by 50%.
Sign up now and help us to tackle loneliness for older adults and homelessness for animals!
Sign up for your chosen Kiltwalk today and start fundraising.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
THANK YOU for supporting Give a Dog a Bone… and an animal a home!
Did You Know?
Your support can provide a person over 60 with:
- An animal companion: you’ll be giving the individual a friend and the animal a home
- Community Spaces: where we offer group activities and relaxing therapy treatments
- A daily routine: caring for an animal through daily feeds and walks
- Connection to others: making new friends with other over 60s, staff and volunteers at our Community Spaces
- Daily exercise; getting out into nature and local parks for a walk with their companion
- A sense of purpose: providing love and care for their animal friend
- New confidence: our services help the over 60s re-engage with their community, learn new skills and make new friends