Get Ready to Don Your Kilt – the Kiltwalk is back!
Calling all Kilties (and their dogs), book this date in your diary – Sunday 26th September – the Glasgow Kiltwalk is back!
Come and join team “Give a Dog a Bone…and an animal a home” for the first live Glasgow Kiltwalk in over a year.
Don your kilt and charity t-shirt and bring your dog along to take part the Kiltwalk’s Wee Wander route – 3.5 miles from Glasgow Green to Riverside Museum.
Thanks to the Hunter Foundation, all funds raised this year will be topped up by 50%.
Sign up now and help us to tackle loneliness for older adults and homelessness for animals!
SIGN-UP for The Wee Wander today and start fundraising.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
THANK YOU for supporting Give a Dog a Bone… and an animal a home!
Did You Know?
Your support can provide a person over 60 with:
- An animal companion: you’ll be giving the individual a friend and the animal a home
- Community Spaces: where we offer group activities and relaxing therapy treatments
- A daily routine: caring for an animal through daily feeds and walks
- Connection to others: making new friends with other over 60s, staff and volunteers at our Community Spaces
- Daily exercise; getting out into nature and local parks for a walk with their companion
- A sense of purpose: providing love and care for their animal friend
- New confidence: our services help the over 60s re-engage with their community, learn new skills and make new friends