Entries are now closed
Thank you so much for your interest in our Troon Photography Day. Entries are now closed, please sign-up to Keep in Touch for the latest news about our charity.
Keep in Touch
Troon Photography Day
Please note the following information about our Troon Photography Day.
- WARNING: Flash photography and bright lighting is involved throughout the photoshoot
- You must be at least 60 years of age, from South Ayrshire and must bring along your dog to take part
- Photoshoot timeslots are 30 minutes each, this includes time at the beginning to be introduced to the team and to allow your dog some time to settle, as well as time at the end to help you leave the space safely before the next person arrives.
- A deposit of £10 is required to be paid to secure and confirm your timeslot, bookings will not be confirmed until a deposit is paid. Deposits will be returned on the day of your photoshoot.
- Once you register your interest below, a member of our team will be in touch shortly after to confirm a timeslot with you and collect your deposit to secure your place
- Timeslots are limited: If you have confirmed your timeslot but are no longer able to attend, please let a member of our team know as soon as possible so we can offer the space to someone else
- If you have confirmed your place and later wish to change your timeslot, Give a Dog a Bone cannot guarantee that a change will be possible and you may need to forfeit your place if you can no longer attend your original time. Your deposit will be returned to you if this is the case.
- At the time of booking your place, a member of our team will be in touch to confirm any accessibility requirements you may have
- You will be asked to sign a Permission to Document form on the day, to allow Give a Dog a Bone to use the photographs for promotional purposes