Caledonian Sleeper Whisky Raffle 2023 Terms and Conditions
Our contact details:
Give a Dog a Bone…and an animal a home, 121 Eastwoodmains Road, Clarkston, G76 7HD
Telephone: 07969 742 858
Give a Dog a Bone…and an animal a home is a Registered Charity in Scotland (SC044440)
- East Renfrewshire Council
- Small lottery gambling license number SL/059
These Terms & Conditions were created in August 2023.
- This raffle is open to residents of the UK over the age of 18 only (this excludes Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses in accordance with Gambling Act 2005 regulations).
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit their prize and the stake will be returned.
- The cost of each entry is £5, and payment must be in advance. Players may purchase more than one entry.
- All proceeds from the Whisky Raffle go to Give a Dog a Bone… and an animal a home. Details of the work of Give a Dog a Bone can be found on our website: https://www.giveadogabone.net/
- The charity may make changes to the prizes from time to time. There are no alternatives to any prize.
- The Whisky Raffle Draw will be conducted on 29th September 2023. The draw will be conducted by utilising a Random Number Generator.
- Late entries will be treated as donations.
- The winner will be announced on our social media channels, by email to our mailing list and notified individually by telephone or email (depending on contact information provided). Their prize will be available for collection, or posted to them, within three weeks. Please keep your ticket number as proof of purchase.
- Winners may be asked to take part in Give a Dog a Bone… and and animal a home and Caledonian Sleeper PR and promotional activity.
- If Give a Dog a Bone… and an animal a home receive no response from winner by telephone or email, it will endeavour to further notify the winner in writing. If no contact is made, the unclaimed prize is held for two months. Once this deadline has passed, the raffle will be redrawn, using a Random Number Generator, and a new winner selected.
- Give a Dog a Bone… and an animal a home accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. Give a Dog a Bone accepts no responsibility if chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- Give a Dog a Bone… and an animal a home reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- By entering the online raffle an entrant confirms that they are the required age to play and have read these terms and conditions. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned, and they will not be entered into the draw.
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else.
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the Whisky Raffle.
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen but, in the event that this occurs, you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes.
Responsible Gambling & Drinking
- If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit https://www.begambleaware.org/
- If you feel you have a problem with drinking, please visit https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/
- Give a Dog a Bone… and an animal a home operates a Complaints Procedure which is available here and which will be made available to you upon request.
Changes to this policy:
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this website so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. If we make any significant changes to this policy we’ll make this clear on this website.
Last Updated: 24.08.23